Shaina wanted to let you all know the reasons why she loves her daddy:
1. He wakes me up every morning with a big smile and sings me a hebrew song called "Modeh Ani" which thanks God for being able to wake up on such a beautiful morning.
2. He always changes my diapers when he's home which makes me feel nice and dry.
3. He chases me around the house which makes me laugh and laugh.
4. He sings Weird Al Yankovic songs which makes mommy's eyes roll back in her head, but Daddy likes them, so I do, too!
5. He teaches me all kinds of things like what writing a brief means, why the Mets are the greatest baseball team that ever lived, and tells me the story of the Princess Bride.
6. He works so hard which lets Mommy stay home with me during the day....and I am so grateful.
7. He reads me books in funny voices which makes it interesting and I try to do those voices, too.
8. He puts me on his shoulders and dances around the house when he comes home after work. My favorite is when we look in the mirror together---I am so tall!!
9. He loves when I initiate family hugs. If you don't know what family hugs are, it is when Mommy or Daddy picks me up and we all three hug and kiss eachother. They are so great!
10. He hugs and kisses me all the time and tells me what a good girl I am.
I am so lucky to have him as MY Daddy!!
1 comment:
Shaina is so smart. She is so right about her Daddy. "Her" comments brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment