Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkins + Halloween = FUN!!

Whew! We've been so busy that it's taken me a long time to update our blog. It's already November, but I need to fill you in on October and the fall fun we've been having!

We carved pumpkins, had friends visit from MA and stay with us, visited the pumpkin patch as a family and went trick-or-treating in our old neighborhood. It was so wonderful to see all of our previous neighbors and see how big the kids have gotten. It was such a fun night. Shaina was a mermaid and her costume was handmade. I decided that I would make a mermaid costume instead of buying it and well, next year, I'll just go ahead and buy her costume. Cheaper and easier! Mira was a fairy princess and loved dressing up and getting candy! Both girls were super cute and a good time was had by all! Enjoy the pics!



They love to hug.......







Thank you to Grandma, Grandpa, Poppy and GG, we got the girls this swingset and they love it! Although we live within walking distance to a wonderful park, it is so nice to just be in our backyard and swing. Lately Shaina has been exercising her independence and asking if she can go out by herself. I usually let her for a few minutes and watch her swing from the window. That girl loves to swing.


One of the many blogs I read suggested to buy glowsticks and let kids play with them in the bathtub. So one night, we gave the sticks to the girls and turned off the lights in the bath. They loved it!



One of Shaina's friends had a birthday party at an art play place for kids. Shaina was very serious painting her crown.



No comments: