Ryan and I took a 2 day trip to the beach-just us. No kids. We went to
Shell Island Resort in Wrightsville Beach, NC. We ate, relaxed, read, walked on the beach, explored Wilmington, slept, and then did it all over again. We were both so relaxed and had such a wonderful time that we promised eachother we'd make the time and do it more often. I think it should be mandatory for parents to take a trip by themselves at least once a year. Shaina and Mira had a great time with Poppy and GG and everyone was happy.
 |
| At the Oceanic Restaurant |
 |
| From our balcony |
1 comment:
That looks like fun! Nick and I went to the Outer Banks in October, and it was great, but a little too far away for just a weekend. I'm glad you got to get away!
Post a Comment